22 Ocak 2016 Cuma

Words to Thank a Teacher


A teacher - a pillar of support, an epitome of strength, as loving as a mother, as strict as a father, as caring as a friend, a disciplinarian, yet always so approachable and warm at heart. A teacher - a beautiful human being. That's precisely what a teacher is, for every student. Teachers are mentors. They are students' role models. Everything they say feels right. Everything about them looks nice. If you have been lucky to have teachers like these, think... have you thanked them or appreciated them for their noble work? Maybe you never got a chance to. Take it now. There's no need to wait for Teacher's day or any other occasion to thank someone who has meant so much to you - your teacher. Don't hesitate in saying that beautiful word "thank you" to someone as beautiful - your teacher.
▸ For the Students
▸ Teacher Appreciation Quotes
▸ For the Parents
From the confines of a classroom, they expose us to the real world. They prepare us to live. We definitely owe them a thank you. Let's try to find the right words to express gratitude towards our teachers. Let's thank them and appreciate them for being there for us.
Words to Thank a Teacher

▸ I am glad to be your student, a million thanks to you,
As you gave me the strength, to make my dreams come true!

▸ For the world you are one person, but for one person, you are the world!
And that person is me. Thank you teacher.

▸ Thanks for the challenges you have made me face,
For they gave me the courage to be leading every race.

▸ Teacher, you are the best. Wherever I go, whatever I do, I will always remember you.

▸ You inspired me to find my goal, and made me capable of realizing it.

▸ I am grateful for everything you gave me. You didn't just teach, you mentored.

▸ You made me literate. With your guidance, seemingly difficult things became easy. You taught me to keep trying and never to lose hope. You gave me wings and taught me to fly.

▸ In you, I've found a friend, philosopher, and guide. Whatever I did, you have stood by my side.
You've praised, you've punished, you've always been fair. Whenever I needed, you've always been there.

▸ You have been the most influential person in my life. You helped me realize who I am. Thank you for being my teacher.

▸ You blessed me with success. You gave me strength. You made me a better human being. I consider myself lucky to have you as a teacher.

▸ Whatever little I have achieved is because of you. Whoever I am today, is because of you. I would have been lost if not for you. You showed me the right path. I cannot thank you enough.

▸ I owe you a debt of gratitude for all that you have done for me.
Quote about greatness of teachers
Joyce Meyer quote about teachers
Henry Adams quote about influence of teachers
Back
Teacher Appreciation Quotes

▸ "What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." - Albert Pike

▸ "If you can read this thank a teacher." - Harry S. Truman

▸ It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken Joy in creative expression and knowledge. - Albert Einstein

▸ Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well. - Aristotle

▸ Teachers are like the candles, which consume themselves to brighten the lives of others. - Unknown

▸ "One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child." - Carl Jung

▸ The task of the excellent teacher is to stimulate "apparently ordinary" people to unusual effort. The tough problem is not in identifying winners: it is in making winners out of ordinary people. - K. Patricia Cross

▸ "For your thoughtfulness and generosity, from you I have learned much of life's philosophy. Thank you sincerely." - Unknown

▸ A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops. - Henry Adams

▸ The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called 'truth'. - Dan Rather

▸ Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges. - Joyce Meyer

▸ The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery. - Mark Van Doren

▸ The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-trust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciples. - Amos Bronson Alcott
Teachers play a key role in our life and have a major share in shaping it. It is a teacher who, with a chalk and board, teaches us the art of living. They nurture talent, cultivate young minds and make successful individuals and beautiful people out of ordinary girls and boys. They teach us what it means to be successful, they expose us to competition. They tell us what achievement means and teach us what it takes to accomplish something in life. They teach us to dream big and to never fear failures. They are there for us whenever we need them. They see us grow.
Thanking a teacher for making classes fun
Thanking a teacher
Back
Words for Parents to Thank Teachers

▸ Thanks for the encouragement and support you gave my child.

▸ You gave me confidence in my child. Thank you so much.

▸ I am glad to have you as my children's teacher. It's because of you that they started loving school.

▸ I was lucky to have you as my son's teacher. You didn't just teach him to read and write. You made him a better person.

▸ You were kind and considerate but played the stickler when you needed to. You have played a key role in molding my child into a good human being. Thank you so much.

▸ You didn't just educate my kids. You taught them the importance of education. I am grateful to you.

▸ You made me aware of my child's potential and restored my confidence in him. Thank you so much.
Teachers' contribution lives even after they leave this world. Their teachings live through their students. Words are not enough to express the greatness of teachers' role in their students' lives. But appreciation quotes like these can help. These words can be used to thank and appreciate them and their teaching. You can personalize the thank you messages by adding something about your teacher to the quotes. Share something between the two of you, mention something you like about the teacher or a memory you treasure, and make them feel special. The fact remains that we can never thank a teacher enough. The recognition and appreciation that teachers deserve is beyond meager words. John. F. Kennedy has rightly said, "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Yapacağınız yorumlar bizim için değerlidir. (Lütfen yorum bırakın)